A programmer started to cuss
Because getting to sleep was a fuss
As he lay there in bed
Looping ’round in his head
was: while(!asleep()) sheep++;
Every now and then, I give Supreme Commander a go. This is typically what happens:
1. Make sure Andrew is on your team.
2. Let Andrew do the actual hard work of hunting down the opposition. After all, he’s way better than you.
3. While the above happens, act all emo and stay in your little corner… while building nukes.
4. Wait for Andrew to do a bombing run and disable the anti-nuke defences.
5. Initiate a nuclear winter across the map.
Hey, it works when Andrew and I are playing against the AI… 😉
(Yes, yes, I know… I’m going to have to think up a better strategy when I play human opposition. I’m working on that.)